Your documents can be send to you by registered mail at your office or home address, at no extra cost, thus saving you valuable time.

     Greek and Foreign School & University Degrees

     Marriage certificates, birth certificates etc

     Studies Certificates and Assessments

     Language Certificates Affidavit


     Letters of reference

     Seminar Certificates

     Legal decisions

     Private and Public Documents

According to the Presidential Decree 169/17.06.2002 (Official Gazette 156/02.07.2002), translators, graduates of the Ionian University are the only translators having the right to provide official (certified) translations for the public and private authorities in Greece and abroad. There is no need for any other kind of formal certification by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, an Embassy or a lawyer.

     Contracts and Agreements


     Tax Letters

     Medical Reports

     Powers of Attorney

     Insurance Certificates

     Driving License

     Statutes, Memorandums

     Public letters and communications

     Company documents